Monday, September 14, 2015

A trip to Hogωαrts ♥

September is here for good. Meaning schools have already started. And many of us, every year when September comes, we wish that we received a letter from Hogwarts, asking us to attend this magic school and leave behind the old boring school. Although i'm 24 and I have passed the age of waiting for my acceptance letter for Hogwarts, it's never late to dream. Dreaming has no age. 



So since, as you have probably already guessed, i am a huge Harry Potter fan, I would never miss a chance to attend a wizard fest that took place at a nearby city and it was like I was inside Hogwarts. 

Instead of going to the bus station and wait for the school bus, I would be in Platform 9 3/4 waiting for the train. Instead of eating a poor tost that my mom made for me in the morning, I would have taken the weirdest candy beans in the train and a chocolate frog. Instead of having the always the same boring classes like math or history, I would have taken Charms, Defense against the Dark arts or Flying. 




That was going on my mind when I was in the place that looked like Hogwarts ordering butter beer and a cupcake of my favorite Hogwart's house, Slytherin of course (because the bad guys are the best guys, right?). For having a luckier day, I ordered the Felix Felicis potion, most known as liquid luck, which blew my mind away and i was lucky enough just to drink it. Being into the mood, I was wearing my Deathly Hallows symbol necklace ♥
And it felt like I was really in Hogwarts, since there was the Harry Potter movie soundtrack playing on the background all the time, and the place was exactly like Hogwarts: there was the Gryffindor Sword, the Mirror of Erised, there were bottles of magic potions and wands all around.          

No comments:

Post a Comment